International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), The world business organization has taken several initiatives to lead and engage the business response to COVID-19 pandemic.
In this regard, ICC has also issued letter to G20, G8, open letter to Finance Ministers and Central bank Governors.
ICC mobilizing all the knowledge and expertise across the organisation and network to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are pleased to draw your kind attention to some of the steps taken by ICC to help fight against this pandemic. The links to various statements and action plan issued by ICC are given below for review and information.
- ICC statement on related tax measures in response to COVID-19
- ICC statement on tax measures to “Save our SMEs” in response to COVID-19
- ICC statement on competition policy considerations in context of COVID-19
- ICC statement on availability of trade finance to enable an economic recovery
- ICC open letter to finance ministers on improving design of fiscal stimulus measures to support MSMEs
- Save Our SMEs Campaign information/ Call to Action to governments
- ICC suggests ten ways for governments to use trade to Save our SMEs
- ICC issues guidance paper on impact of covid-19 on ICC Trade Finance rules
- ICC’s memo to governments and Central Banksto promote adoptions of electronic documents and to invite governments to clear the local legal environment in that respect
- ICC publishes COVID-19 Business Continuity Guide
- ICC launches a call for urgent action to Save Our SMEs
- ICC issues 10-point plan for G20 trade ministers to speed response to COVID-19
- ICC issues guide to help businesses to adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic in the workplace
- ICC, B20, WHO issue open letter to G20 leaders
- ICC and ITUC unite in call for international cooperation on COVID-19
- ICC and WHO join forces to mobilise business action to curb spread of Coronavirus
- ICC/NECSI publish business guidance to tackle COVID-19